Make-up is known as the art that helps people to intensify their vision of beauty and involves the use of products like lipstick, foundation, powder, etc. This allows detailing of every feature of the face and covers the flaws like dark spots thereby making them beautiful. Therefore, make-up must never the actual person instead it should enhance the natural beauty and allow the user stay comfortable with their own skin. Make-up products when used on the face give a boost of confidence that will make them attractive to others. The cosmetic market are expanding rapidly in developing countries and mostly in Malaysia where consumer interest is influenced heavily by advertising and marketing. Amidst the largest number of imported cosmetics, make-up products Malaysia has local brands that are steadily gaining footing in the beauty world. They have qualities like
- A very good standard, which enables these products to compete with foreign products
- These products are very effective against the skin and gives results
- It has a good packaging and branding
These features prompt the people to buy local products and are now being exported to countries like Europe, Australia and China.
The Glowing, Flourishing Trade
The beauty industry has huge potential to grow as the chief revenue earner and the make-up products Malaysia is capturing the attention of the world. Malaysian beauty products have created a niche in the beauty markets and has opened the possibility of Malaysia becoming the beauty hub.
- Malaysian brands are very good in quality but it has to match up with its international counter parts, which will happen in a matter of time
- Any brand of products needs strong marketing campaign and along with good quality can help reach many people
- It is very important to deliver the promise of a very good quality product which will give good outcomes
These factors act as a package to achieve the desired success for the Malaysian beauty products.
Beauty the Halal Way
Malaysia is the hub of halal makeup, which do not contain ingredients like alcohol, pork and blood. These products are favored by the Muslim communities and it stresses the holistic lifestyle. But these products also face issues like
- Lack of universal halal standard for make-up products is making it difficult as more regulation and regulations will always ensure quality products
- The confidence of consumers in the halal products is low
- The distribution network of halal cosmetics needs to be developed
Malaysia is taking the world by storm with its halal range of cosmetics and are in the process of developing a new standard for them. Though halal-certified products started in the food industry, it has seen its growth in the personal care and beauty market.
The Malaysian make-up industry is progressing in leaps and bounds and is trying to capture the world market by producing quality, versatile and effective cosmetics that are getting attention internationally. Every human is an artist and the right with the right make-up they can create a beautiful art which will capture everyone.