Any home in and around within our vicinity that looks so luxurious and grandeur in outlook will have its floors being certainly covered with beautiful ‘carpets’. Not only, our residences but also our own factories and office premises do require better maintenance. It is true that the carpets elevate the sheer beauty of our home, sustainability of such a wonderful ambience is completely relied upon how we take care and clean our carpets as a routine. For the both of our personal and professional work places to look neat and clean we keep purchasing carpets easily but maintaining the same with adorable finesse becomes as a difficult task. To make one’s life easy, carpet cleaners are available in the market across the globe. For those who cannot purchase a fine carpet cleaner here are certain tips for better cleaning that will be handy at times when you are engaged in cleaning your home.
- A carpet that is affected by stains and mildew on its upper surface can be cleaned to the perfection by the use of lemon juice and salt solution. The alternate option for the same is to brush the area gently with the mixture of hydrogen peroxide. Even a non- chlorine bleach specifically made for coloured fabrics can also be used as fine carpet cleaners.
- The stains can also be removed via a solution of water and carpet shampoo. By applying the solution over the stains and scrubbing over the same area using a hard bristled brush the stains would vanish away for ever.
- One of the cheap and effective fine carpet cleaner is baking soda. Sprinkle it over the spot areas that needs a treatment. Leave to dry for 30 minutes and that will soften the stains. Vacuum up the powder that will erase of the stains along with the powder.
- If the carpet is found to have spills all over its surface it has to be treated quickly if not that may turn into a perpetual stain. Water mixed with vinegar is one of the best method of fine carpet cleaner. Use of such a solution over the spotted spills will clear the surface smoothly and swiftly.
- If your carpet is affected by oily soils the use of vacuum cleaners is the apt choice for cleaning your carpet. Why because, oily soils get stuck to the carpet and spoils your carpet fabric to an unrecoverable state due its hefty adhesive nature and it does not get removed by normal chemicals or water. But a Vacuum cleaner with its cleansing solution and drying agents coupled with good suction power enables us to remove those oily soils in one go. Vacuum cleaners are a decade long famous fine carpet cleaners but it is very expensive.
There are fine carpet cleaners ranging from less expensive to an esteemed price. A fine carpet cleaner definition will vary from person to person depending upon one’s livelihood and their needs. Vacuum cleaners makes our life easy but needs a yearly maintenance, requires storage area and consumes lot of power. On the contrary cleaning solutions and powders need our manual effort, it not only cleans our surface but also helps us to stay fit and healthy. There are multiple ways to clean a carpet but one should be wise enough to choose the right method based on the resources in terms of money, time availability and the need.