If you like to trek then there is no better activity to keep you fit and going. There are in fact a lot of places and trekking near Bangalore where you can enjoy a really fun time trekking through the hills while enjoying a lovely view of the mountains and surrounding valleys. Here are some upcoming trekking activities near Bangalore that you can try out when it comes to trekking:
- Night Trek Kunti Betta: This night time trek will take you to the temple of Kunti, the mother of the five pandavas. The location is situated at about 130kms away from your pick up point and it is surrounded by two hills. Beautiful paddy and sugar cane fields surround the entire are and offers a lovely view for you to enjoy. Under the expert guidance of experienced trekkers, this night time trek promises to be fun!
Date & Time: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 10:00PM – Sun, 2 Apr 2017 2:00PM + more dates
Where: Kunti Betta (Outside Banglore) – Kunti Betta
Remuneration: Rs 1526 per head
- Kumar Parbat Trek: Interested in trying out a really challenging trek route that is located near Bangalore? Then the trek to Kumar Parbat, which is at a height of about 1721m is one of the best options that you will get. Kumar Parbat is a part of the Pushpagiri range of the Western Ghats which is known for its scenic beauty. It is also the second highest peak of Coorg and hence a beautiful sight along the way.
Date & Time: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 9:30PM – Sun, 2 Apr 2017 7:30PM + more dates
Where: Kumara Parvatha (Outside Banglore) – Kumara Parvatha
Remuneration: Rs 3815 per head
- Medigeshi Fort Trek: Want to try out a one day trek that will take you to one of the most beautiful but comparatively unexplored forts in India? Then you can definitely try out the Midegeshi Fort trek. Located in the Tumkur district, this trek promises to be a light and fun one that you can definitely try out with a large group of friends. It also gives you the opportunity to explore the ruins of this historical fort, which promises to be an interesting find.
Date & Time: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 6:00AM – 6:00PM
Pick Up Point: HSR Layout BDA Complex, South Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 1300 per head
- Livin’ on the Edge – Mullayanagiri: This trek offers you to scale two peaks- Mullayangiri and Baba Budangiri! Located just a few kilometres away from Chikmagaluru, this trek promises to be a really beautiful one which will be soothing for your eyes.
Date & Time: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 9:00PM – Sun, 2 Apr 2017 8:00PM
Where: Outside Bangalore, Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 1750 onwards
- Tadiandamol Trek: Located at 5740ft, this is the highest peak of Coorg. It is about 300kms away from Bangalore and offers you the perfect getaway to enjoy a challenging trek and a yet unexplored site.
Date & Time: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 9:30PM – Sun, 4 Jun 2017 7:30PM
Where: Tadiyandamol (Outside Banglore) – Tadiyandamol
Remuneration: Rs. 3706 per head
If trekking is what you love and you are looking for some fun options near Bangalore, then you can give one of these a go!